
Ok, I know this is out of order, but I completely forgot to post it first. Whatever, you guys are smart, I am sure it won't throw you off too much. Anyway, I started off last year the best way, with one of my best girls, Jessi. She had moved to Florida in the fall of '07 and had come back to MD to spend Christmas with her family and friends. When it came time for her to go back we made plans for me to drive down with her and visit for a while. We'd celebrate the new year together and then I would fly back to MD. Such a great time! Even though there were record lows in the panhandle of Fl when I came down there. Haha, so much for the warm weather. Here are some pictures we took of our drive down.

On our way down we also stayed in Savannah, GA for a night to break up the trip. We went out downtown when we were settled at our hotel and it definitely made me want to come back sometime and really explore that town. We went to a tapas jazz bar and had good food while listening to some awesome music. In the morning we got up early to start the last stretch to Navarre, FL. Stopping to get breakfast at a very redneck dinner on our way and enjoying some old fashioned cokes too.

For new year's we went down on the beach to a place called Juana's, which I thought was called Iguana's until we got there, oops, lol. Anyway, it's a great little bar with a thatched hut on the beach. It has a circle bar in the middle, a small stage for live music and best of all a sand filled floor.


The rest of the week Jessi showed me around Navarre and a little bit of Pesacola too. We had some really good sushi and froze our butts off down at the beach. We even made it to the Naval Air Musuem, which has some of the Blue Angel's jets. All in all a great way to start 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment