
First of all, I love football. I do. I wouldn't say I'm a fanatic, but I enjoy watching it on tv and I actually understand all the rules. Maybe it's because I grew up watching it with my dad on the weekends and with family. But for all the love I have for the sport I had never been to a real pro-game until two years ago. It was with my dad in close to nose bleed seats for a Redskins game. And even though it was cold and I kinda could care less about the Skins, I had a great time sitting there beer in one hand, hot dog in the other, and cheering with my dad. Therefore, when Brian asked if I wanted to go to a Skins game with him back in October, of course I said yes. The bonus, his company's box seat tickets he got for the game!

The weather was great for the game. Sunny skies and a cool breeze, but I still loved being in the box. The cushioned seats, the free food and beer, and what a view! It was awesome :) Granted we weren't the only people in the box and Brian did have to kneel next to my chair for some of the game, I don't think either of us really cared. We still cheered and hollered as if we were anywhere else in the stadium. Eventually the kids that were sitting next to me moved and Brian was able to sit for the remainder of the game and enjoy more food sitting in a seat. After the game we hung out in the box and waited for the crowd to diminish a little before heading back to the massive parking lot. Surprisingly, there were still a lot of people leaving when we got to our car and we inevitably had to wait in some traffic on our way out. But I am glad we waited in the box because we were able to get some pretty cool photos of the empty stadium.
This is inside the box and no those aren't our Budweisers sitting on the table, I have better taste in beer than that, thank you:

The empty stadium:

Brian and me before the mass exidus:
No comments:
Post a Comment