First of all, I promise that more blogging will be coming. Just as soon as we get internet hooked up in our new place. I plan to update you on our home and life in general. As well as start a new theme to add to this blog. But first, I just want to take a little of your time to vent about one thing I have wanted and noticed I can't find anywhere and that is a cute comfy cream sweater that I can wear for work and for casual. Am I just not looking in the right places? I don't get it. I know that the fashion gods design what's in, but did they just leave out cream altogether? I looked on Macy's website and finally found some options, but I feel like I was just there and didn't see any of these things. Are they hiding it because it's not the new "it" color, which I've noticed is this weird mustard yellow. Plenty of that everywhere.
A note to the stores withholding cream, or winter white, or whatever you call it now, from me: I like burnt orange just as much as the next person for fall. Hell, I'll probably even end up buying something in that very color. I'll even try this mustard thing you got going on . . . no guarantees there, but please just don't tell me I have to wait till winter comes to get something in an off white.
No comments:
Post a Comment