They have gotten a little out of hand. I figure if I take a moment and actually write them down somewhere for the world to see I am more likely to maybe do them . . . we'll see.
They are:
-Take photos of our new place and share them with you wonderful people.
-Eventually have a couple house warming parties, hopefully next month . . . as soon as we straighten up a little.
-Finish making "we've moved" postcards and send them out, so that family and friends know where the heck to find us.
-Get my headlight fixed
-Finally pick up my wedding dress from the preserver (lol, yest it's been a year!) I'm so bad
-Start our Christmas card design because Lord knows that will be here before you know it!
and
-Make some kind of rhyme or reason out of our cluttered extra room right now.
At least this is what I would like to accomplish during the next month or so. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment