Friday, September 30, 2011

Fugly Fashion: Ugh . . . Ugg Boots

I am so ready for the backlash with this one, but come on! How are these things at all attractive. Sure they may be comfy, but I would say that's the only thing it has going for them. As much as I could go on about these. I will just point out the worst thing anyone can do with them and that is this:


The hat also kills me in this photo. But seriously if it's hot enough outside to wear a skirt than why are you wearing those boots?!? I don't even want to imagine how disgustingly sweaty and nasty your feet must be in that case. Or if it is that cold outside why in God's name are you wearing the skirt? The only way this would remotely be acceptable in my book is if you were to wear those leggings I was talking about earlier with a longer sleeved shirt . . . that is if it was cold. Although, even then I would have to wonder about all the layers when you can just wear pants. I can't wait for these things to leave the fashion world.

No comments: