Friday, October 21, 2011

My To Dos

Ok so here's what the list is looking like so far:


-Take photos of our new place and share them with you wonderful people.
-Eventually have a couple house warming parties, hopefully next month . . . as soon as we straighten up a little.
-Finish making "we've moved" postcards and send them out, so that family and friends know where the heck to find us.
-Get my headlight fixed
-Finally pick up my wedding dress from the preserver (lol, yest it's been a year!) I'm so bad
-Start our Christmas card design because Lord knows that will be here before you know it!
and
-Make some kind of rhyme or reason out of our cluttered extra room right now.


So not too bad. Still have to get my light fixed and pick up my wedding dress. I'll probably be able to get the light fixed this weekend or next. I am planning on picking up the wedding dress my next Friday I have off since today is being spent waiting around for Comcast with the convenient hours of 11:00 am to 2:00 pm . . . nice. Thank you Comcast for sucking my afternoon away.

I did get a chance to design a "we've moved" postcard, but unfortunately the print company messed up, so I should be getting the revised ones in the mail soon. For now, here's a preview:
I plan to get these out by the end of the month. Then it's on to finishing the Christmas cards. I have a few more things on my to do list as well:

-Get our new bed spread
-Paint our master bedroom
-Pick up our Eames chair from my parents (sigh) can't wait to get this.

Wish me luck!

No comments: