It just about melted my heart when I saw it, so I knew it was a winner. Of course I then looked to see if there was anything else I would want from this collection and this caught my eye:
So friggin' cute! With this bedding in mind and the soft grey we got over the weekend I think I'm going to go with that kinda nostalgic and sorta vintage looking theme to the room. I definitely want to print some of those nursery rhyme illustrations out from one of my books growing up. I think they would look so sweet in the room. And in the bookcase I can do a mix of some of my favorite old books from when I was a baby/child and new ones. I am so glad this is coming together. Now we just need to decide on a crib and furniture, along with some lamps (the place we have has no over head light in that room). Although, I suppose first things first, we're going to finish straightening up in there and paint it next weekend. I'll try to remember to take a before and after pic of it too. Can't wait to get started now that I have a solid idea! Yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment