Monday, March 5, 2012

Our little man

So our big 20 week appointment finally came this past Monday. We were so excited to see the little nugget again and find out the sex. This ultrasound was so cool because they went through all the different parts of the baby to make sure everything is going as it should, so we got to see a lot. Of course, I have to be a proud momma here and show off the little one. So here are a few pics from our appointment.

Baby's profile:



Face: It was so difficult for them to get a good shot of it because his back was facing us most the time. 



And finally, there's no mistaking anything here!


We were so excited when we found out it was a boy that Brian and I actually cheered in the room, hahah. I had a feeling all along it was a boy and we both kinda wanted it to be since we had gotten it in our heads that it was. I mean sure, of course we would have been thrilled either way, but it was nice to find out I was right all along.

As for names, we've actually settled on that too. But we're keeping it a secret for now. Can't wait to meet this little guy. I'm so excited!



No comments: