Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Won't Believe What I Saw Today . . .

So, when I was walking in to work today I saw something that just made my jaw drop. There before my eyes was a young lady walking into work in her Ugg slippers and leggings . . . Don't get me wrong, I actually don't care if you walk in with slippers on, she had a pretty large bag, so I am guessing she had a change of clothes and shoes in there. The big problem was the leggings, they were see through, poor thing. There was nothing left to the imagination there. Her lace boy-cut undies were on display for the whole world to see. I thought about pulling her aside to tell her, but she was deep in conversation with another colleague who looked like he might have been her boss, wearing his full piece business suit. To tell her that her undies were showing in front of him would probably have been ten times more embarrassing.

She should have read my post . . . leggings aren't pants . . . and that's why!

No comments: