Saturday, November 5, 2011

The List is Being Tackled!


Ok so here's what the list is looking like so far:

-Take photos of our new place and share them with you wonderful people.
-Eventually have a couple house warming parties, hopefully next month . . . as soon as we straighten up a little.
-Finish making "we've moved" postcards and send them out, so that family and friends know where the heck to find us.
-Get my headlight fixed
-Finally pick up my wedding dress from the preserver (lol, yest it's been a year!) I'm so bad
-Start our Christmas card design because Lord knows that will be here before you know it!
-Make some kind of rhyme or reason out of our cluttered extra room right now.
-Get our new bed spread
-Paint our master bedroom
-Pick up our Eames chair from my parents (sigh) can't wait to get this.


So now it looks more like this:

-send out our "we've moved" postcards as soon as I get them in the mail (so not happy with moo.com, but that's another story)
-Finally pick up my wedding dress from the preserver (lol, yest it's been a year!) I'm so bad
-Pick out paint for our master bedroom & get to it

Not too bad I'd say. Although, this is just the day-to-day . . . I have another started for Thanksgiving, but I wanted to give myself a little positive thinking and pat on the back, so I am not putting that list up yet, haha.

Although, we did get confirmation that Brian's mom will be here for Thanksgiving, which I am so happy about, but that just brings the stress to a whole new level. I wish I was not such a perfectionist, but oh well. Just need to remember to breath. 

No comments: