Meanwhile on this site they have some pretty cool decorating ideas. I love the use of color stripes in this room to frame artwork and the funky pillows:


The downside to this is that I really don't enjoy painting walls, unless I am doing a free style mural or just solid color. I am way to much of a perfectionist for the lines to be anywhere near fun. It's a tempting idea nonetheless. We'll see if I go that route. Sewing is another endeavor I have never quite gotten into. Sure give me a button that's fallen off a shirt and I can sew it back on, I can even manage to mend small holes, and make patches (thank you Grandma Dee dee), but a sewing machine and me do not get along. Nor do I even own one, so making my own cute ass pillows is kinda a challenge for me. If I want something like those, I may just have to find them somewhere and buy them, haha. Or bribe a friend who has a sewing machine, haha.Really, I have learned that my taste tends to be on the more expensive side. On the nursery blog they featured Christina Applegate's nursery choices and as soon as I went to the website listed I was in love:


Um, yeah and for the bumper, skirt, and sheet set you too can have any one of those for as little as $400! Must be nice to be Christina Applegate. Yeah, I don't roll quite like that. But I had to share anyway. I just wish I could find something similar are my Target near me instead.
1 comment:
Love all these nursery ideas, they're so creative! I could look at design ideas all day!
Post a Comment