Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Spi Some Cool Stuff!

Ok, so before I was saying that I follow a blog called Project Nursery and they really have some cute stuff they post there. Like the other day they posted these chairs:

Simple and cute right, but just wait . . .


Bam! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Although, I already have an awesome antique rocker that's been in the family for years and we got as a wedding gift, so that's what I am using, but I have to say that one is pretty sweet. The other piece I really like is from SPI Baby and is a hamper/changing table=awesome!


Course, the one problem with this is that they want $1,100 for it! They have to be joking! I could get my dad to build it for way less, which is something I am definitely considering. I do like the convenience of it and that it's a space saver. Some of the other patterns they have are a little out there for me. I would probably just stick with white. Anyway, I had to share.

No comments: