So, it's begun. Finally getting around to changing my name every where, which you would have thought that by now would be an easy feat. Unfortunately, I am only halfway there. To the state, my insurance, facebook, and now here, I am Arena. But I still have to change it with all my financial stuff, social security office, get a new passport, and change it at work . . . Ok so it's more like I am less than halfway. However, luckily I have time on my side and eventually I will have finally made the switch complete. Besides when it comes down to it what is more official than Facebook? haha
And with changing my name comes changing my logo mark for myself, which originally was this:

Well, at least that was the first try at it. It changed a little I finished out the "sw" so that it looked more like swann, but you'll have to forgive me I don't have it on this computer. Anyway, doesn't really matter because here is the new mark:

Couldn't be more pleased with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment