Friday, March 26, 2010

2010 Beginnings

So it has been a while since my last post, which was at the end of last year no less. But there are reasons for it I swear. The major one is lack of time. The first part of this year has really been dominated by wedding plans and before all the ciaos began we were lucky enough to sneak away to a B&B the first weekend in January.

Our cozy room at Piney Hills B&B:



Having fun with the new camera:

Our first fantastic breakfasts:


But after that it was back to reality making invitations, coordinating with bridesmaids with final details, and booking our last vendors. Not to mention planning our honeymoon, which after changing three times, we finally book a 7 night/8 day stay in St. Lucia at Ladera resort, I am so excited! I really am looking forward to the day of celebrating with family and friends, and so excited to become Mrs. Arena. However, I have to say I'll be a little relieved once all this planning is over.

Then, the real planning begins. Where do we go from here? I am thrilled about that part and a little nervous to make the leap into becoming a full-fledge married adult, but that's all part of it, huh? Brian and I have talked a lot about the future, what we want and where that will take us. I love that, I love the "we" and the "us." Sure there'll be disagreements, we've already had a few, but no one ever said marriage was easy. But I am overall excited about our potential and the adventures we are sure to have.

No comments: