Sunday, November 15, 2009
Newest Member of Our Family
Back in October we visited a friend of mine up in NJ and fell in love with her two kitties. My cat Zed, who I got about a year ago is a great cat, but we felt he could really use a friend. I always felt bad leaving him home alone when we would go out and do things. I know that cats are independent, but he was so energetic he needed a friend to help him get all that out. So my friend suggested that on our way home we stop at a pet shop in NJ where they were selling kittens and that is when we picked up Alpha (a.k.a. Allie, Kitty, Baby Kitty, etc). Best decision ever! After a couple days acclimating to one another they got along and now keep each other more than occupied. They are such a joy to have around and make us laugh most the time. So for now we are set with animals. I don't think we'll get a dog till we have a little more room. For now these two are quite enough, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment